Are You Hearing Everything Your Customer, Peer, Boss, Supplier Isn’t Saying?

The reading level for this article is Novice Only 7% of what we say is verbal!  The other 93% is nonverbal!  How do you think Dr. Phil got his start?  Reading the nonverbal communication of prospective jurors as a jury...