The reading level for this article is All Levels
Here are 10 very simple and practical tips for you to maximize the ROI out of your time spent in online forums.
1) Gain an idea/keep in touch of what is happening in the Internet Marketing scene (strategies, product, news).
2) Help others as well as yourself to solve a ‘how to’ problem whenever it crops up. This applies to the universal law of “Give before you can receive”.
3) Promote your product or other products with your affiliate links when you recommend solutions.
4) Create a sense of trust and bonding among fellow marketers in which real friendship can be establish over time (a sense of belonging).
5) Share and learn from others through a mutual exchange of experience.
6) Get a word-of-mouth recommendation to a proven product or service from people who have tried it instead of spending time to analyze various products on the Internet.
7) Give and receive encouragement and motivation to/from fellow marketers.
8) Participate in Joint Ventures to expand your business.
9) Give special offers (discounts, giveaways etc.) that are only available in the forum.
10) Give free products only to members of the forum.