The reading level for this article is Novice
Let’s talk health and beauty for money making opportunities because it’s a huge focus in the multi-level marketing arena. It’s also definitely a place where money can be made if you understand the affiliate programs offered.
All of the literature I’ve received from Achievers Unlimited focuses on the product line, so other than the approximate $10.00 distributor start up cost; I cannot tell you what your commission percentage will be, how often your checks will come in the mail, and how customer service will perform on your behalf. You must ask these questions, and if you don’t understand the answers, you must ask again. Get all of your questions answered in writing.
Achievers Unlimited came on the scene in 1992, formulating a line of herbal supplements created almost exclusively by Jay DeBenedetto, head chemist. Achievers Unlimited is owned by Goldshield Group Pharmaceutical Corporation.
Here’s the list:
• Tri-chromalene is a thermogenic chromium fat burner
• TranQuell is an herbal vitamin and electrolyte supplement to reduce stress
• Cytolife is a super food (similar to cell tech blue green algae)
• Maxileane is a chewable orange flavored wafer made for weight loss
• SIGMA 200 for Total Daily Nutrition is a multi-vitamin
• CytoPro is an antioxidant to prevent free radical damage
• CytoPure is a cellular detoxifier
Again, find an Achievers Unlimited distributor and set up a time to see the product line, find out what trial periods, if any, are allowed, and get the compensation package defined. Ask for written testimonials. If you can’t get these things, move on. There are plenty of players in this business.