The reading level for this article is Moderate
Real estate is the vehicle that made Wright Thurston a millionaire by the time he was 30. Not bad for a guy who worked for IBM and built his real estate investing business on the side until he could leave the corporate grind behind. He has penned a number of very well written and beautifully packaged book sets with a CD/cassette format.
Listed below are his titles and the prices of those titles at the time of this review.
- Total Investment Package – $699.00
- Diamonds in the Rough: How to Build a $9,000 a Month Positive Cash Flow – $325.00
- 60 Strategies for Successful Investing – $100.00
- Property Management Magic: Fair but Firm Landlording Techniques – $325.00
- Making It Happen: Getting Rich the "Wright" Way – $250.00
Since there are a number of excellent real estate gurus and a variety of titles out on the subject, I would caution you to seek out comparable information for less money. There is good information in Mr. Thurston’s books, but for those of you on a budget, the public library might be the place to start.
One of the other offerings you can obtain from Mr. Thurston are 2-3 day mentoring/training sessions for about $2000.00 that are called "Millionaire’s Retreats." However, you may or may not meet Mr. Thurston. One of the complaints I received from a email visitor was that he felt that since he paid for Mr. Thurston and got another ‘personal wealth building expert" that a bait and switch had been pulled on him.